The Baker Hughes Core Values are the basis for establishing a common culture for the company. Our Core Values are: Integrity, Teamwork, Performance, Learning, and Courage.
We believe integrity is the foundation of our individual and corporate actions that drives an organization of which we are proud.
- We are a responsible corporate citizen committed to the health and safety of people, protection of the environment, and compliance with laws, regulations, and company policies
- We are honest, trustworthy, respectful, and ethical in our actions
- We honor our commitments
- We are accountable for our actions, successes, and failures
We believe teamwork leverages our individual strengths.
- We are committed to common goals
- We expect everyone to actively participate on the Baker Hughes team
- We openly communicate up, down, and across the organization
- We value the diversity of our workforce
- We willingly share our resources
We believe performance excellence will drive the results that differentiate us from our competitors.
- We focus on what is important
- We establish and communicate clear expectations
- We relentlessly pursue success
- We strive for flawless execution
- We work hard, celebrate our successes, and learn from our failures
- We continuously look for new ways to improve our products, services, and processes
We believe a learning environment is the way to achieve the full potential of each individual and the company.
- We expect development throughout each individual’s career by a combination of individual and company commitment
- We learn from sharing past decisions and actions, both good and bad, to continuously improve performance
- We improve by benchmarking and adopting best practices
We believe courage empowers us to lead boldly and act decisively.
- We stand for what is right and support others who do so
- We imagine and pursue new possibilities for our future
- We take ownership of challenges, even those that appear insurmountable
- We embrace change, both collectively and individually