H2S and Sulfide Control Solutions
Preventing souring and/or cost-effectively managing sour systems can go a long way toward relieving serious operator headache. The presence of hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and its corrosion byproduct iron sulfide (FeS) greatly increase operational risk. Baker Hughes H2S and Sulfide Control Solutions are tailored to fit an operator’s needs and effectively manage sulfide-related risk.
Prevent system and reservoir souring
H2S and its corrosion byproducts pose a serious risk to oilfield production. It is also a real threat to the health and safety of our workers, communities, and environment. H2S can be naturally present in the reservoir or arise as a result of bacteria contamination in production systems. Preventing system souring and mitigating corrosion and the effects of corrosion byproducts in sour production conditions requires expertise. It also demands the right products and superior service.
Our H2S and Sulfide Control Solutions can help prevent reservoir and system souring and help you deal with sour production:
- PETROSWEET™ H2S scavengers for H2S removal and system sweetening
- sour-service corrosion inhibitors
- MAGNATREAT™ M sulfide scavenger for H2S and iron sulfide removal
- ENVIROSWEET™ sulfide inhibitor for non-biocidal sulfide control
- reservoir souring control additives
- TRETOLITE™ Fluids Separation Technologies additives to treat FeS exacerbated emulsions.
When iron sulfide is your issue, turn to us for advanced, comprehensive iron sulfide control services.